Pre-paid funeral Plans - from £28.81pm or a one off fee of £2250 inc v.a.t
Having to think about your own funeral arrangements can be an uncomfortable process, but thoughtful planning can secure not only your own piece of mind but also the comfort and reassurance that your family will be spared the extra burden at such an emotional and distressing time.
Why Pre Pay?
It makes sense to pay now and deal with the financial side of your funeral in advance as it can save your family a considerable amount of money in the long term. The reason for this being that you will pay at today’s price, not tomorrow's or next year's. Funeral costs have risen dramatically in the last few years according to a survey conducted in 2017, showing that 20 years ago Funeral Directors' fees were £1000, 10 years ago they were £2000 and now they average £4-5000 and there is no sign of it slowing down.
In addition to this we are all living longer, with the avarage life expectancy now reaching 90 - so with Funeral Directors' fees effectively doubling every 10 years - how much will YOUR funeral cost when you reach 90?
With the Government also considering introducing probate fees that will cost the average family £4-8k simply to access the estate a pre-paid funeral plan is essential to protect your loved ones from being put into financial hardship when you pass away.
Our Plan is provided by Silver Clouds and your money is invested securely in Trust and audited annually by independant actuaries.
You will be appointed a Funeral Director who is local to you and this can be changed if you move
Our recommended plan includes:
- 100% of the Funeral Director’s fees covered for all of their services at your funeral
- Help and advice with all the registration, documentation and certification for your funeral
- 24 hours removal from the place of death to the Funeral Director’s premises within 40 miles
- Complete care of the deceased prior to the funeral
- Provision of your coffin
- Viewing at the chapel of rest
- Attendance of the conductor and four pall bearers on the day of your funeral
- Provision of the hearse tfor transportation of the coffin in the funeral procession to the ceremony
- Return of cremated remains if applicable
- A dedicated on-line memorial page including on-line donations
One off payment of £2250 inc v.a.t
£250 upfront and then 12 months interst free of £166.67
£250 upfront and then 18 months interest free of £111.11
£250 upfromt and then 24 months interest free of £83.33
£250 upfront and then 36 months interest free of £55.56
£250 upfront and then 60 months at £38.33
£250 upfront and then 84 months at £28.81
You don’t have to worry about how old you are because you can apply for a plan at any age, and there are no health or intrusive medical checks to take. You’ll be guaranteed acceptance and guaranteed the peace of mind that our plans provide.
We will be there with you every step of the way, answering any questions that you may have and leading you through the whole process to ensure everything is clear and right just for you.
Pleae click here to download more detailed information