Pre-paid funeral Plans - from £45pm or a one off fee of £2295
Having to think about your own funeral arrangements can be an uncomfortable process, but thoughtful planning can secure not only your own piece of mind but also the comfort and reassurance that your family will be spared the extra burden at such an emotional and distressing time.
Why Pre Pay?
It makes sense to pay now and deal with the financial side of your funeral in advance as it can save your family a considerable amount of money in the long term. The reason for this being that you will pay at today’s price, not tomorrow's or next year's. Funeral costs have risen dramatically in the last few years and, according to a survey conducted in 2016, cremation costs have risen more than 40% in the last five years and there is no sign of it slowing down.
With the Government considering introducing probate fees in 2017 that will cost the average family £4-8k simply to access the estate a pre-paid funeral plan is essential to protect your loved ones from being put into financial hardship when you pass away.
Our Plan is provided by Golden Leaves and your money is invested securely in Trust, audited annually and governed by the Federation of Funeral Directors and the Funeral Planning Authority. Currently there is just under £400 million in the fund.
You will be appointed a Funeral Director who is local to you and can nominate who you prefer also.
Our recommended plan includes:
- The complete administration of your funeral plan whenever it is needed in the future
- 100% of the Funeral Director’s fees covered for all of their services at your funeral
- Help and advice with all the registration, documentation and certification for your funeral
- Removal from the place of death to the Funeral Director’s premises
- Complete care of the deceased prior to the funeral
- Provision of your coffin
- Attendance of the conductor and four pall bearers on the day of your funeral
- Provision of the hearse to the crematorium or chapel on the day of your funeral
- Full Bereavement counselling where required
£2295 inc v.a.t - or 12 months interest free of £191.25 or 60 months at £44.61
You don’t have to worry about how old you are because you can apply for a plan at any age, and there are no health or intrusive medical checks to take. You’ll be guaranteed acceptance and guaranteed the peace of mind that our plans provide.
We will be there with you every step of the way, answering any questions that you may have and leading you through the whole process to ensure everything is clear and right just for you.