Memorandum of Wishes
The Memorandum of Wishes is designed to record those wishes of yours that cannot be legally enforced.
We provide you with a blank "Memorandum of Wishes" sheet with your Will so that you can populate it in your own time, and of course, change things at your leisure going forward.
Some typical examples of wishes are listed below:
- What you would like to happen to your ashes if you are cremated.
- Who you would like to gift your treasured possessions to e.g. Jewellery, paintings, car etc.
- What music you would like at your funeral, order of service requests, flowers, etc.
- What you want to happen to your pet.
- Money to be used for a wake.
- Specific gifts (not financial) to charities such as collections, medical papers, etc.